|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5000|
|Packaging Details:||CARTON BOX|
|Delivery Time:||5~15 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, L/C, T/T, MoneyGram, D/A|
|Supply Ability:||250000 PCS PER DAY|
|Outside Materials:||Kraft Paper||Inside Material:||Poly Bubble|
|Color:||Gold / White / Natural||Kraft Paper Thickness:||125gsm|
kraft bubble envelopes,
kraft padded mailers
|Apparel Packing Large Bubble Envelopes , Self Seal Bubble Mailers 380x330 #B4|
The pressurized kraft paper is mainly used in the pressing process of FPC, PCB, CCL and other industries. It plays the role of heat preservation, water absorption, decompression, buffer and heat transfer during the process of press plate. It has all kinds of weight, providing 190g/m², 220g/m², 254g/m² and other different weights for years, and can provide customized production services from 190g/m² to 450g/m² for customers.
1. paper is smooth and clean. No, so as not to affect the quality of plate suriko wrinkles, pores, sand etc..
2. good hot press elasticity, high flatness, significantly improve the quality of compression and improve the product yield.
3. the heat transfer performance is smooth, uniform and no fluctuation, and the heat transfer rate is moderate.
4. reel paper end is flat, no more than 2 pieces of paper joint.
|Kraft bubble mailers
Kraft bubble mailers or kraft is paper or paperboard (cardboard) produced from chemical pulp produced in the kraft process.
Sack Kraft bubble mailers, or just sack paper, is a porous Kraft bubble mailers with high elasticity and high tear resistance, designed for packaging products with high demands for strength and durability.
Pulp produced by the kraft process is stronger than that made by other pulping processes; acidic sulfite processes degrade cellulose more, leading to weaker fibers, and mechanical pulping processes leave most of the lignin with the fibers, whereas kraft pulping removes most of the lignin present originally in the wood. Low lignin is important to the resulting strength of the paper, as the hydrophobic nature of lignin interferes with the formation of the hydrogen bonds between cellulose (and hemicellulose) in the fibers.
Kraft pulp is darker than other wood pulps, but it can be bleached to make very white pulp. Fully bleached kraft pulp is used to make high quality paper where strength, whiteness and resistance to yellowing are important.
|Materials Classification :||PET|
|Melting Point :||168℃|
|Working Temperature :||-100°C~+100°C|
|Material Density :||0.930g/cm³|
|Conventional Size :||380x330 #B4 ()|
|Sample Color :||Green|
|Basic Material :||Laminated Material|
|Protruding Characteristics :||Biodegradable|
|Application Industry :||Apparel|
|Shape Style :||Single Web Stand Up|
1. has good mechanical properties, impact strength is 3~5 times of other films, good folding resistance.
2. oil resistant, fat resistant, acid tolerant, dilute alkali, resistant to most solvents.
3. with high and low temperature performance, can be used for a long time at 120 degrees Celsius temperature range, short-term use of resistant to high temperature of 150 DEG C, -70 resistant to low temperature, and high and low temperature effects on the mechanical properties is very small.
The permeability of 4. gas and water vapor is low, and it has excellent performances of gas resistance, water, oil and odor.
5. high transparency, can block ultraviolet light, good gloss.
6. non-toxic, tasteless, sanitary, safe, and can be used directly for food packaging.