Quality control is really important for the production, it can make sure the products we manufacture can be qualitied and meet the requirement of our customers. The levels of the implementation of quality control are very clear and are divided into the following two points which is highly needed for each factory.
Quality technology level:
1. personnel training, quality related personnel have quality concept and awareness.
2. key control points are identified, and what quality characteristics or process parameters need to be controlled, which are the products or processes.
3. the measurement method is formulated and the suitable measuring instrument is selected, and the measurement system is correctly evaluated.
4. make a reasonable sampling plan and standardize the relevant information into the inspection plan.
5. make a preliminary response plan.
Quality management level:
The quality management system includes below three points:
1. standard is a powerful guarantee for the implementation of quality control.
2. emphasize the participation of all members.
3. appropriate manpower and material resources are equipped.
The above mentioned problems highlight the importance of process control, and also indicate that effective process control is a necessary means to ensure product quality.
Next, we will discuss how to carry out effective process quality control from several aspects.
First: The overall quality awareness of education and training. Small and medium-sized enterprises have low quality of production operators. The workers who recruit are mostly migrant workers rather than real technology workers. Their minds are "weak in quality". Therefore, in order to improve the quality of the product, we should begin with the improvement of the "quality consciousness" of the employees.
Second: Strictly implement the process regulations. The production and processing of the products must be strictly enforced and produced according to the requirements of the process. Because manufacturing process is a direct process of product formation, the quality of products directly depends on effective control of process. Any part of negligence may lead to product failure. In addition, it is necessary to improve the operating skills of the production operators while in strict accordance with the production requirements of the process.
Send your inquiry directly to us