Place of Origin:
ISO9001/14001, IECC, CE RoHS
Biodegradable Red Anti Static Bubble Bags For Toy 115x210mm #B VMPET Material
|Main performance editing of antistatic packaging materials
A. prevents the generation of electricity from friction.
B. is free from the influence of the electrostatic field.
C. prevents direct discharge from contact with a charged body or a charged object.
To make a kind of material to have all these properties is difficult, often need to meet the requirements of the objective with the combination of different materials or composite talents, who passed the safe dissipation of electrostatic charge or shielding parts, can limit the electrostatic charge accumulation or from external electrostatic charge of material, can be used as protective packaging materials ESD.
|Anti Static Bubble Bag
As packaging bag, Anti Static Bubble Bag,an anti-static bags, protect the products by conducting. According to “Faraday Cage” principle and compared with shielding bag, conductive packaging bag is dedicating to conduct and release the static effectively, preventing the products from static damages.
There are three production methods as following:
1. The mesh pattern is printed with black conductive ink on the anti-static plastic film.
2. Add conductive particles into raw materials, leading to the material can conduct static.
3. The final step is laminating a aluminum foil between two plastic materials.
Structure of Conductive Packaging Bag:
The Anti Static Bubble Bag that are made of conductive ink and particles, can be single layer or two layers. And if there is aluminum foil in the middle layer, the packaging bag has more than 2 layers, including two plastic layers and one metallic foil layer.
The principles of Anti Static Bubble Bag:
The conductive packaging bag with mesh pattern can be seen as a Faraday Cage to prevent the outside statics from the products in the packaging bag. At the same time, it also blocks electric charge in the packaging bag to keep the statics stable.
The conductive packaging bag with metallic foil layer: its surface impedance is 103～105 Ω; while internal layer is anti-static and heat sealing PE or PP film with resistance: 108-1011Ω.
The application of conductive packaging bag is similar with shielding bag. They are widely used in the packaging of electric- sensitive electric appliance and electronic components, performing well in preventing the electric sensitive products from static damage in the outside. The conductive packaging material also can seen in the packaging of smart IC card,PCBA, computer’s accessories, smart phone, digital watches, sensor parts, MOS, CMOS, the accessory of FET and various equipment.
|Melting Point :||170℃|
|Working Temperature :||-100°C~+150°C|
|Material Density :||0.921g/cm³|
|Common Size :||115x210mm #B|
|Sample Color :||Salmon|
|Basic Material :||VMPET|
|Protruding Characteristics :||Biodegradable|
|Typical Application Industry :||Toy|
|Shape Style :||Vest Handle|
|Classification:||Anti Static Bubble Bags|
1. has good mechanical properties, impact strength is 3~5 times of other films, good folding resistance.
2. oil resistant, fat resistant, acid tolerant, dilute alkali, resistant to most solvents.
3. with high and low temperature performance, can be used for a long time at 120 degrees Celsius temperature range, short-term use of resistant to high temperature of 150 DEG C, -70 resistant to low temperature, and high and low temperature effects on the mechanical properties is very small.
The permeability of 4. gas and water vapor is low, and it has excellent performances of gas resistance, water, oil and odor.
5. high transparency, can block ultraviolet light, good gloss.
6. non-toxic, tasteless, sanitary, safe, and can be used directly for food packaging.
Send your inquiry directly to us