Place of Origin:
Waterproof 7.25 X 8 Bubble Mailers , #CD Bubble Envelopes Daily Life Use
Kraft paper is tough and water resistant packaging paper. It is brownish yellow and has a wide range of uses. It is commonly used to make paper bags, envelopes, exercise books, record sets, dossiers and sandpaper. The quantitative range is 80 g / sq m to 120 g / sq m, with the difference of single, double light, and stripes in the paper and flat paper. The main quality requirements are pliable and strong, high breaking degree, can withstand greater tension and pressure does not break. Kraft paper has a very high tensile force, with single light, double light, stripes, no lines and so on. It is mainly used in packaging paper, envelopes, paper bags, and printing machine drum lining and so on.
|Kraft bubble mailers
Kraft bubble mailers or kraft is paper or paperboard (cardboard) produced from chemical pulp produced in the kraft process.
Sack Kraft bubble mailers, or just sack paper, is a porous Kraft bubble mailers with high elasticity and high tear resistance, designed for packaging products with high demands for strength and durability.
Pulp produced by the kraft process is stronger than that made by other pulping processes; acidic sulfite processes degrade cellulose more, leading to weaker fibers, and mechanical pulping processes leave most of the lignin with the fibers, whereas kraft pulping removes most of the lignin present originally in the wood. Low lignin is important to the resulting strength of the paper, as the hydrophobic nature of lignin interferes with the formation of the hydrogen bonds between cellulose (and hemicellulose) in the fibers.
Kraft pulp is darker than other wood pulps, but it can be bleached to make very white pulp. Fully bleached kraft pulp is used to make high quality paper where strength, whiteness and resistance to yellowing are important.
|Materials Classification :
|Melting Point :
|Working Temperature :
|Material Density :
|Conventional Size :
|Sample Color :
|Basic Material :
|Protruding Characteristics :
|Application Industry :
|Shape Style :
|Shoulder Length Handle
1. has good mechanical properties, impact strength is 3~5 times of other films, good folding resistance.
2. oil resistant, fat resistant, acid tolerant, dilute alkali, resistant to most solvents.
3. with high and low temperature performance, can be used for a long time at 120 degrees Celsius temperature range, short-term use of resistant to high temperature of 150 DEG C, -70 resistant to low temperature, and high and low temperature effects on the mechanical properties is very small.
The permeability of 4. gas and water vapor is low, and it has excellent performances of gas resistance, water, oil and odor.
5. high transparency, can block ultraviolet light, good gloss.
6. non-toxic, tasteless, sanitary, safe, and can be used directly for food packaging.
Send your inquiry directly to us